Adoption Services and Programs Overview Available at Adoption Circle
Adoption Circle a state licensed, non-profit adoption agency, welcomes the opportunity to share our Agency and its services with you. The Agency was founded on the philosophy that children deserve the best we can give. Our circle is a symbol of the continuum and life long relationship between adoptive families, birth families, children and adoption professionals.
Adoption Circle is committed to providing the finest adoption services in each individual adoption plan. We maintain a staff of highly trained, state certified adoption assessors who are available to provide adoption assessments and counseling throughout Ohio. In addition, the Agency is able to facilitate interstate placements in compliance with the Interstate Compact regulations and perform homestudies for international adoptions.
To introduce you to Adoption Circle’s programs and services, please click on the links below or download our Agency Information Packet.
Adoption Services for Adoptive Families:
- Open or confidential adoptions
- Adoption training and education programs
- Preparation for parenting an adopted child
- Homestudies for private, out-of-state or international placements
- Professional counseling
- Assistance in the creation of an adoption plan
- Legal consultation
- A variety of adoption-related auxiliary services